Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
ArticlesSection default policy
Authors who submit the manuscript must understand that if accepted for publication, the article's copyright belongs to JIMDP and the Department of the Agribusiness University of Halu Oleo as the journal publisher. Copyright includes exclusive rights to reproduce and provide articles in all forms and media, including reprints, photographs, microfilms, and other similar reproduction and translations.
JIMDP, Department of Agribusiness Halu Oleo University and the Editor make every effort to ensure that there are no data, opinions or false or misleading statements published in this journal. The contents of articles published in JIMDP are each author's sole and exclusive responsibility.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.